There are a few different options for how to buy Young Living Oils. You’ll likely want to choose the wholesale member option when you sign up so that you’ll get the 24% discount (if you just choose “Customer” then the prices are retail prices). Once you fill out your information you will need to pick an enrollment kit. Here’s a little rundown of the different starter kits available:
We would strongly recommend starting with the Premium Starter Kit. It’s BY FAR the best value, as it includes 11 oils to try out (Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Panaway, Purification, Thieves, Frankincense, Tea Tree, StressAway and Joy. It also comes with a really nice home diffuser that is normally priced at $98 just by itself, and the total retail value of the kit is over $300!
Here’s how to sign up:
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information. It only takes a second, I promise!
2. BE SURE the “Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. BE SURE the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” show the number that YOUR enroller (the person who referred you to this site) shared with you. If no one referred you and you somehow found this site on your own, you can use the number 2081607. (Be sure also to check with your enroller to see if they are currently offering any signup bonuses.)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. Our recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit with the Everyday Oils. Those are the oils that we use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. For now, we’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. We’ll send over an email with more details on Essential Rewards after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process. Young Living accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
8. After you sign up, be sure to contact the person who referred you so that they can help you learn more about essential oils and how to use them.
9. BONUS STEP–Completely Optional! If you would like to earn 2 bonus oils this month, then get your order total up to 190 PV (different products have different point values). You could get the Start Living With Everyday Oils kit and automatically have 100 point value… then you’ll just need 90 more points to get the bonus oils. For example, you could grab an extra bottle of Thieves Oil at 33.75 points, 15 ml bottle of Lavender at 23.5 points, 15 ml bottle of Lime at 11 points, and the 14.4 ounces of Thieves Household Cleaner at 22 points (just pour one capful of the concentrated Thieves cleaning solution into a spray bottle and it lasts for a really long time!) All of those items will bring your total points up to $190.25 which will qualify you to get the two BONUS oils! (This step is completely optional!)
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page for more information. Or, if you don’t see the answer that you are looking for, send us an email at email@example.com!